Friday 2 March 2012

hobbies: what are yours? // new hair wants



Hobbies are such interesting things.
Some people are surprising with what they do in their spare time.
Others have hobbies that suit their image perfectly.

Lately I've decided that getting more into shape was an issue and I needed to work on being more personable/outgoing.
So I decided to try social dancing!

As of now I've tried Swing and Blues and they're both super super fun! The energy of swing is amazing, but blues has a connection and sensuality to it.
I'm going again today [probably the last time for a while because of school haha]

What are your guys' hobbies other than blogging? I'd love to know!


I'm also thinking of changing my hair recently!
Not a big change, mind you.

My dip dye/ombre hair is dark auburn on top and right orange-red on bottom. But lately I've wanted to go a light brown on top. Just like Victoria from f(x) in NU ABO.


It just looks so elegant!
I'll think hard about it. I -do- want to go a lighter shade for the warmer weather.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, there my choice of dance is Hip Hop. I've been doing it for 12 years and of course like you say it suits my image perfectly. Glad I found an activity that keeps me fit. However, it did not give me a larger social circle if you can believe that. My friend who lives in Malaysia dove in head first with Yoga and found a teacher she really liked, now she's a yoga teacher! Keep trying new stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip Hop sounds so cool! You must be awesome after 12 years of doing so.
    Stories like these are always awesome to hear. Yoga's a great exercise as well~ I tried it out for a while and it definitely gave me great posture/balance.

    ReplyDelete