Sunday 25 December 2011

Holiday Spirit!// Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner review// life snaps

Hi guys! How is everybody's Christmas?
I hope it was wonderful regardless of religion!
I know our family still celebrates!

As for me, I've been busy shopping and taking some time off for myself. Reading some of my favorite books.
My boyfriend and I recently had our 2 year anniversary so we spent a whole day together and had a nice dinner at White Spot!
I'm planning a couples shoot too, so more on that when it actually happens! :3

Also I got new hair done recently. Dark auburn all over except for a bright red ombre at the bottom.
LOVE!

I'll just post some pics and leave you all with well wishes!




 Friend's dog who lives nearby! He's out of the province for schooling so the bf and I dropped by the house to wish his mum a happy birthday!






 The place where I work is magical HAHA





I leave you guys with this song I've been listening to recently! It suits the holidays perfectly in my opinion.

[why does leopard print suit christm-]
ENOUGH QUESTIONS, GOODBYE


I think it's the general sense of 'up to no good' and the red lips and smokey eyes that makes me think of the holiday nights ;D

2 comments:

  1. There are too many things to like in this post. Your Marciano dress, your awesome job, the Hawaiian Honey drink(??) and your Sasa purchases! Haha, hope you had a good Christmas, girlie! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,

    I really like your blog ! And especially your hair ! How did you get your red ombre ? Did you do it by yourself ? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete