Wednesday 11 September 2013

Accidental hiatus:// Cosplay kicked my ass.

I've been so busy getting ready for the con summer season that I completely didn't blog at all....

S-sorry.


But at least I can show you guys the WIPS and finished profucts of my summer cosplays!

First up is Blake from the series RWBY.

It's created by a cool cat named Monty Oum. 
I love the designs of the characters and the action is fun to watch.

Photo: Darkain Photos! He's so coool~~~

The props were made by my friend Dee of Ninja-dee cosplay! and painted by me~

Here are some WIPs of the cosplay making progress.




I made this all in a day. Don't ask me how. 
I think my friend and I were yelling at each other about how we needed to finish fast....
Also for convenience, I made the vest and top all attached together.

Everything was made by me except the boots and tights! They were modified from a store bought pair. 
[I added the top flappy things and buttons. And for the tights, I hand dyed the ombre in, and then my sweetbb friend painted the emblem on me~]

Check out Nyurt for her cosplay works!
She was my Weiss, and has been my cosplay partner in crime for a very long time.

<3


AND THEN I WAS FINISHED.
None of it was really difficult. Just old techniques on a new outfit.

and some pics of the finished products~


Photo: Darkain

NEXT UP IS ASHE FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.

next blog post~ :>

No comments:

Post a Comment